Booking Procedure & Cancellation Policy
Once you have discussed with us and decided on your next charter, the client has to formally request an Option (meaning the Right) of booking on the specific yacht, location and dates of preference, which is offered for a few days only (3 working days). While you have requested an Option, you should proceed with the final booking and advance payment of the charter, which is 50%. At this stage, the client has to provide all the details of the charter and declare the participants of the group. White Blues Seas Team will be always by your side and send forms/questionnaires requesting information on your travel arrangements, preferences, any special requirements, proposed provisions list etc. If you have booked a Skippered Charter, all above requirements are passed to the yacht Captains for further arrangements.
A charter is considered fully firm (booked), on the following conditions:
1) Receipt of signed Charter Party to our email.
2) Receipt of payment – clear receipt of funds, free of any bank extras – (50% of total value of charter)
3)Balance of payment is received 45 calendar days before charter commencement – the latest.
In the unlike event a booked yacht needs to be cancelled, the following cancellation policy is applicable, as described in the Charter Party:
- An administration cost of 250 Euro will be applicable, for charters cancelled 90 calendar days prior Embar- kation Date.
- 30% Cancellation fee of the Total Charter cost, 60-90 days notice, prior Embarkation Date.
- 50% Cancellation fee of the Total Charter cost, 60-45 days notice, prior Embarkation Date.
- 100% Cancellation fee of the Total Charter cost, less than 45 days notice, prior Embarkation Date.